ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 00:33:11 -0400
Hi all, I have been reading the emails recently.  I've been gone to
Lake Tahoe an absolutely beautiful place.  It was like in the 70's
during the day and the lowest it got was 33 in the night but I wasn't
complaining because of our hot weather here.

Amy, How is your eye? Carol I am praying for and with you hugs!!!

Phil and Sandy I am praying for and with you two too.  I am also
praying for Lauren and Tiffany and the parents who had the little girl
who took the medicine.

Vicki I hope your doing well too? Cathy How are Kriss and Matt? Karen
thinking of you, Angel and Shiela I'm praying for both of you.  Any one
else I forgot which I am sure I have remember I am praying for and with
you all.

As for my trip as I said it was absolutely beautiful, the waves were
awesome we had a balcony and it was nice.  We got lots of sun grin.  We
all took a four hour boat ride and it was nice we had some barbecues
and picnics on the beach a couple times.  It was great good food and
good fun, my only complaints were that 1.  I didn't even get to sleep
with my husband they had us sleeping in twin beds when every one else
had a queen sized bed.  Oh they pulled the beds together but it just
wasn't the same if you all know what I mean.  Not only that but the
beds were hard heck I probably would have been better sleeping on the
floor but as for that complaint every one seemed to have bed problems,
grin Todd's brother Kevin and his wife even had there bed fall down
laugh and the second to last complaint I have is the shower ugh I love
lots of water pressure because I have thick hair and if I don't have
pressure it takes for ever for it to get wet and then to rinse.  and
the last complain grin that I have is that they made me wear flip flops
and I absolutely hated it until the end of the week, I had hurt my foot
so I got out of that by simply saying No, I'm not going to wear these
any more I need some support for my foot.  Todd's mother wasn't happy
about that but oh well.  I had had enough of those silly things.

I hurt my foot because we were going on a wonderful walk and it was
awesome because on that walk there were signs giving historical
information about Lake Tahoe and a couple of other things and the
people that helped get it where it is now.  We even went in to a kind
of small museum but the problem was that Todd's family is rather tall
and I am rather short and theyhave longer strides than I so I hurt my
foot trying to keep up.

However I almost forgot the most fun part and that is that we roasted
marshmalows and had smoores oooooooooooo and they were soooooooo
good!!!! We had some awesome shrimp dip and veggies and one night some
cranberry meatballs and I'd not had those and ah they were good.  I
probably gained about ten pounds grin.  But I am glad to say too that I
did do some exercises while I was there.  Ah and I almost forgot to
tell you all that Todd had a great time he drove the boat for a while
and also he threw some horseshoes and got four points go Todd!!!!

Well, I will close this book tonight grin

Night all.

--
Todd and Lelia

Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info