ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2006 15:09:26 -0600
I heard this week, and from more than one source, that the world
should be watching Iran this week as of 22 August.  According to
the lead Middle Eastern expert in America, Iran's most holiest of
days will be Tuesday.  One of Mohammed's descendants lives at the
bottom of a well some place in Iran.  Not my choice of living
accommodations either.  Anyhow, this descendent of Mohammed is the
Islamic messiah who is coming to rule the whole world under total
Islamic dominance.  And to think you never considered becoming a
Muslim.  Anyhow, according to their prophecy concerning their
coming messiah, he will be preceded by a cataclysmic world event.
An nuclear detonation springs to mind right off the bat.  No, I
doubt very seriously if Iran has the scientific ability to create
their own nuke but they have been buddies with the Russians for
decades.  The Russians have literally hundreds of nukes laying
around, often unguarded due to their lake of money to pay their
military, so I am sure, for a couple of billion dollars, the
Russians might be willing to sell them a big boomer otherwise
known as a nuclear blast.  Iran, is boasting that they are
strongly considering detonating a nuke underground this week.
Isn't that convenient?  The American satellites are over flying
Iran every 90 minutes, of course, but so far no one is saying
anything other than what I have just told you.  If we are lucky,
maybe they'll get to fiddling around with the terribly complicated
fire mechanism of a nuclear bomb and set the thing off in their
own backyard.  Just think how much glass will be created by all
that super heated air when it comes in contact with all that sand.
Talk about a weird piece of art work.  I wonder how their messiah
survives the whole thing.  Anyhow, just think.  We might get to
see the real anti christ this very week.  Yes, I still believe in
a rapture and one that comes before the seven years of tribulation
so I don't plan on getting to know the anti christ personally.  In
my 50 years of being a Christian, every decade has had people
running around insisting Jesus was coming during that decade.  It
got worse in the eighties.  then, in the nineties, it was every
year, and sometimes twice a year, until the grand daddy date of
all times, the year two thousand.  When that slipped by, it was
2001 and when that slipped by, it was, well, you get the picture.
In spite of everything, if Jesus isn't coming soon, then I don't
know how to read and understand prophetic events when I see them.
Even so, come quickly, Lord Jesus.  Right on, Brother John.  What
you wrote back in 95 A D is going to happen just like you said.
We'll be home for supper.

Phil.

He's ready when you are.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com