ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2006 22:07:39 +0100
Hi all,

As some will know, we're very limited really in the UK in the books that we
can download because of Copyright and it's really very frustrating.

However, I notice that there's a World Ebook Fair which has books to
download for free for the next month.

Go to

http://www.worldebookfair.com/

if you want to take a look.

I haven't managed much of a look yet and it seems to me that they are, at
least in part, older Gutenberg titles for which there is no longer a
copyright.

However, I'd be so glad to get even one or two books more to read that are
worth the reading.

If anyone can either find anything they would recommend or if you can write
a list of authors and/or titles for me to look up, that would be most
useful.  I haven't read much in recent years because I find, when I do,
everything else is put on hold, but I think I want to enter another season
of reading!

Your help, as soon as possible so that I can get these downloaded while the
offer lasts, would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

In His love:

--