ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:16:08 -0400
If you order it on the web instead of going to a local store, there
will be 7 or 8 or more dollars added in shipping and handling
charges.  I find that buying from the web is sometimes worth the
extra I pay in that kind of charges.  Smile
Helen

Earlier you wrote:
>I just checked Walmart.com and it is the same price as in the store, $79.96.
>
>earlier, VIRGIE UNDERWOOD, wrote:
>
>>Pat,
>>I think you can order it on the web!
>>Virgie and Hoshi
>>----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat Ferguson" <[log in to unmask]>

"Freedom in Christ is not just absence of bondage, but the presence of
Life."