ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:53:39 -0600
Virgy,

Thanks, but I have the link to Walmart.  What I lost the link for was the
review I heard.  Will need to wait until the end of the month to order the
microwave, but I plan to do so.

I have the manual in PDF if anyone needs it.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
or subscribe to my podcast at