ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:40:46 -0500
Brad, clever lyrics!  And congratulations on your song-writing.

I pray everyone here a blessed Christmas season,
joyful with family and friends, and filled with
the Presence of the Christ whose birth is being
celebrated, even though the date is not accurate.

I have a good study on the more accurate date of
Jesus' birth.  If anyone is interested, I'll send it along.

In His wonderful Love,
Helen

Earlier you wrote:
>Phil,
>
>I got a blusey rockish tune that is entitle
>Blinding Love. does that work? The lyrics are
>below and if I ever  re-record a work tape of it
>I'll toss it your way lol. The one I have was
>before I knew how to encode MP3's that didn't
>sound like you were in a tin can. Here ya go...
>
>Blinding Love
>©2005 Brad Dunse

1 Corinthians 13:2  And if
I.............understand all mysteries and all
knowledge,.............but have not love, I am nothing.