ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2006 08:43:07 -0500
Phil,
Try again.  I've added you to my address book, so we'll see.  Eudora
is driving me so nuts.  It seems to dump whatever it feels like in my
Nortan folder, even when a message that I am receiving  is in
my   address book, but this might help.  If this doesn't work, I'll
have to cry out to Brad again for help because he seems to get the
Eudora stuff.  If I only had a brain!  GRIN!
Kathy