ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Latham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2006 07:45:30 -0500
Okay, well here goes then.
A little boy opened the big and old family Bible with fascination, looking
at the old pages as he turned them. Then something fell out, and he picked
it

up and looked at it closely. It was an old leaf from a tree that had been
pressed in between the pages.

"Momma, look what I found," the boy called out.

"What have you got there, dear?" his mother asked.

With astonishment in the his voice, he answered, "It's Adam's Suit!"