ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 19:15:07 -0700
A prayer:

Dear Jesus, I pray now for Gretchen and all the other grown children whose
parents here on e-church pray and weep in the night for them. And I pray for
all children who are led away from truth by the things of this world. My
prayer is for babies who are denied the right to be born; for little ones
who are abused, neglected, unwanted; especially for teen-age youth and young
adults who are victims of the lies abundant in today's culture. O Jesus, You
suffered so much for me. I wish to bear this pain in my heart patiently and
join it with Yours as an offering for those souls who are lost in the world
and perhaps, even unknowingly, searching for a way back to You. May all
receive Your divine mercy.

Sheila