ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2006 09:04:02 -0600
Nothing new and nothing different.  Up and down, yoyo effect.  There's a
good book title.  Yoyo Effect.  Gretchen has broken up with her unsaved
boyfriends several times and then gotten back together with her.  They are
back together at the moment.  She announced this week that she is going to
another church, taking her boyfriend, and joining of young peoples couples
group.  Yippee.  My friend Keith took them out to eat and to talk a couple
of three weeks ago.  Gretchen says she thought she had led Mike to the Lord.
Keith showed Gretchen that he wasn't born again.  Mike has been getting high
again lately, too.  I say, too, because we have learned Gretchen got stoned
on drugs a couple of weeks ago and had a dirty UA the next day.  Not good.
Especially not good for her children.  Her case officer is due back in the
office soon and when she finds out, she will make the decision what to do
with Gretchen.  Gretchen is current on a zero tolerance level, which means,
she can't have one bad UA.  Well, she lied to her former husband, he has the
right to call and ask what is going on with Gretchen due to the status of
their children and visitation rights, and she told him she had told Sandy
and me.  Oops.  She didn't think he would tell us.  He did.  Nothing like
living a lie.  Gretchen began lying when she was 4 years old and has never
stopped.  She doesn't think there is anything wrong with lying.

Phil.

He's ready when you are.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com