ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 09:32:58 -0500
Mari,, Reeva, Sharon, and Everyone,

I don't know you, but I can relate to what you said in your message
to Sharon. I love you anyway, and I love all of you no matter what
you have gone through. That's just what God wants us to do is love!
love! and love! no matter how many personalities we have, or how
depressed we are. We just keep on loving and loving. And squeezing everyone.

I just wish I could squeeze you all, my dear sweet loving ones. I
really mean that, too. I mean that for each and every one of you.

Love you all,
Pat Ferguson