ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 07:26:07 -0400
Liz is doing great.  When she called me on Friday, her only complaint
was that it is hot.  Well, it's Florida in July!  Heat is to be expected!

Still no word on Matt.

Chris called yesterday,  He claims that he is sleeping on the
streets.  He asked me why I was upset.  I said, "Why should I say,
since you'll probably hang up on me?"  He promised that he wouldn't,
so I basically told him that he is living a very selfish and self
centered life right now.  He has made himself the god of the universe
which puts him in opposition to the true God.  Then I asked him how
much more he would be willing to lose before he decided to do
something different.  It was so quiet on the other end that I thought
he had hung up on me, but he hadn't.  He told me that what I had said
was making him think.  He asked if he could call me back after he had
thought for a while. He hasn't called back.  No kiddin'.  I also told
him during the conversation that I didn't appreciate his lies and
that it looks to us like his philosophy of life is to skrew over
whoever he can for as long as he can until they say, "enough," and
then he moves on.  I told him that I knew that he is doing pot again
and that he knows that that makes me mad.  I have to give him credit
for not hanging up on me, but I have no clue if anything that I said
sunk in.  What a knucklehead.
Kathy