ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2006 13:00:04 -0400
Vinny,
In quick answer to your questions:  Matt got fired from his job at
camp last Sunday.  He wasn't working fast enough, I guess.  He was
released on Monday and called Greg to let us know what happened, but
we haven't heard from him since.  We have no idea where he is or what
he is doing.

Chris was kicked out of the Life Program on Thursday.  I guess that
they found a  bong in his apartment, along with some questionable art
on his walls.  He came by, dropped off everything he owns, including
his dirty laundry and we haven't heard from him since
last  Thursday.  Since his laundry stank, I washed it and took the
liberty of going through his pockets, but all I found was a
lighter.  He still swears that he gave up smoking, but lighters can
be used for other things too.  He's also started hanging around one
of his old pot head friends, so it doesn't look good.  He still has
no job and he was supposed to take his G.E.D. on friday, but whether
he did or not is anyone's guess.

The reason that I was asking for prayer for Liz was because she was
supposed to fly down to Florida on Wednesday to attend a music
camp.  Her flight was cancelled three times, but she did finally get
there on thursday evening.

After church today, Greg took Caleb to the Children's Muzeum in down
town Bangor.  Somebody has to have fun around here.

That's the news briefs, Vinny.  Believe me, you don't want the longer version.
Kathy