ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
DONNA MILLER <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DONNA MILLER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2006 19:18:05 -0500
I've seen this story years ago. And the thing is, some may not be true but
they can teach a lesson.

I'm going to take this story to church tomorrow and share it with the teens
and children there who get on the Internet. I believe it can teach a great
lesson.

--Joshua 1:9  Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be
 not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee
whithersoever thou goest.

Donna Miller