ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:14:07 -0600
Vinny,

Maybe I missed it in the article.  Were these people getting baptized newly
born again people or saved people getting rebaptized?  The reason I asked is
because Rodney Howard Brown attempts to get everybody baptized even if they
had been baptized before.  A friend of mine fell for that in one of his
meetings and I knew him well enough that I knew he had already been
baptized.  Brown called these baptisms a renewing or renewal and thus he
carried around his own baptism tank.  He would point at the person in the
water and they were falling down under the water.  He was calling this, the
baptism by the Holy Spirit.

Phil.