ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 18:38:26 -0500
Phil,
         IN the little blurb that I wrote about my Dad a few weeks
ago, I had said, God was never blamed for the problems, but depended
upon for the strength to get through them.  You make me more grateful
than ever for what my Dad taught me.  We never blamed God like
that.  That poor man, thinking that God could be like that.  If you
are in error, or mismanaging funds, you will be dealt with, but
chances are, the  way that you will be dealt with is through normal
circumstances for making poor choices, not through an act of
God.  True, God hopes that, eventually, you will become wiser with
what you have and become a good steward of what He has given.  If you
need to keep relearning the lesson, instead of blaming it on God,
couldn't it be through you, or whoever,  refusing to lern the lesson
of patience and waiting?  To blame God for hurting his daughter makes
me wonder how well this man really knows our heavenly Father.  The
devil sure can screw  up a lot of thinking.
Kathy