ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2006 12:41:45 -0600
Jenifer,

Thanks for asking.  My goal is to have it finished by the end of the year
but I haven't, of late, really been working on it.  I am not a highly
motivated person.  Frankly, the truth is, I never would have probably
finished the Coil of the Snake novel if it had not been due to Carol, and
her husband Mike, bugging me for another chapter and the next chapter, and
so on.  Their constant input as I sent them each chapter when finished,
honestly was what pushed me to the end.  However, in the last week, my mind
keeps going to the new sequel and the story itself so evidently the Lord
must be telling me something.  I have many chapters finished, well, finished
written but not well proof read, so I would say I am still about two thirds
done.

Phil.