ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:35:24 -0600
Lelia,

You are probably right.  I sometimes wonder, though, if it doesn't have
something to do with exact structured life styles.  Even the business manner
adn markketing methods most church, the larger ones, seem to operate in
probably has an effect on the membership.  Everyone is way too busy it
seems.  The Christian life has become a huge industry of products and
services and donations to bible colleges, and you name it.  I think when you
add all this up, you get a bunch of secular Christians with secular ways of
dealing with life who don't even realize it.  I call them generic
Christians.

Phil.