ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2006 18:26:37 -0600
We have no idea what is going on now.  The power supply seems to have burned
out.  That cost 70 dollars plus 50 to install it.  It works but there is
something with jaws that isn't working and we think, when the old power
supply died, it corrupted something.  Everything was re installed, however,
but it is being all re installed once again.  Ken took my power supply out
of my machine, stuck it in Sandy's, and it booted right up.  So we know her
power supply is dead for sure.  Anyhow, so far, we are out 220 dollars which
is 220 dollars more than we were planning on right now and is half the cost
of the computer in the first place.  So we don't know when Sandy will be on
the net again.

Phil.

It Sounds Like God To Me.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com