ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 21:03:06 -0400
phil.  consider both prayed for.

Lord, you know how phil and sandy work for you, how they want to do your
will.  Lord, give them a peace, a comfort,  and invelop them in your
presence tonight.  Lord, they strive to do your will, so in Jesus's name i
bind the enemy from there finances, there livelihood, and everything that is
theres.  I pray you would restore sandy's computer with a quickness that
only you can provide.  I pray that you would bless them financially, with an
abundance that only you can provide.  Lord, I pray you would bless them
100-fold, as they have so blessed others.  in Jesus's name I pray.  Amen.
Jenifer gilley
check out my blog
http://claudastar.blogspot.com/
AIM: jenibear1998