ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:39:29 -0500
Hi John, Thanks for this info. I'll visit it soon.

I do have a table cloth with flags on it, and I put it on my dining
room table every year for respect and love for our loving country.
I'm also proud to be an American.

I almost bought a beautiful flag in Oregon, but I didn't.

Does anyone know where I can get replica's of the following items

1. The World Trade Center. I want each tower, so that would be 2
buildings or unless I could get them both together but I would prefer
them as they really were.

2. The white house,
3. The Pentagon.
4. The Empire State Building.
5. The statue of Liberty.
6. The Liberty Bell.

Oh, I'm missing one, but can't think of what it is right now. I
thought there were 7 of them.

Loving our country.

Love,
Pat Ferguson