ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 23:11:37 +0100
Hi Sweetie,

I haven't forgotten your birthday and have thought of you several times
today but haven't been on the computer until early evening and then on and
off.

Anyway, you share your birthday with my big (younger) brother who is 55
today and I trust you both had a good one.  I know you will have been able
to thank the Lord for His loving-kindness in your life over the past year,
despite lots of setbacks, but my brother doesn't know Him, though he did
admit that I sent him a good card.  I always have to go in search of the
funny ones and that can be pretty difficult because I won't send all these
yuppy things and ones about drink, about which there are plenty!

Anyway, I'm off to my bed as it's much needed now so, God bless dear sister!

God bless you all!

--
Carol