ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 07:35:50 -0600
Jen,

There is nothign wrong with you.  Your feelins are common in a new job, and
managers often don't know how to deal with such feelings.  I hope your
manager can be clearer about what you need to do differently and not hurt
you in the process.  I'm praying.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com