ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 15:08:50 -0500
Hi Phil and Everyone,

About the man who was taken and killed by a stingray, well, from what
I heard, and from what Vernon told me, I guess he was laying over top
of the stingray, probably expecting nothing to happen. I heard he
often did this with his alagaders, but I don't know. I personally
think anyone who messes with that kind of stuff is crazier than I am.
lol. It is sad what happened, and I don't wish this kind of thing to
happen to anyone. Some people really like dangerous stuff. Not me.

Just my thoughts.

Blessings,
Pat Ferguson