ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 19:02:13 -0400
Hi, Phil,

I have no explanation for the guy who was killed by a python.  But I
heard early on in the announcements of Steve Irwin's death that the
sting ray was under the sand.  Those creatures often do bury
themselves that way.  It sounds to me that perhaps Steve was swimming
near the bottom, the sting ray was startled, and rose up from the
sand and got Steve in the chest with the barb that killed him.  I
believe it was simply a tragic accident.

In Jesus' Love,
Helen