ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:58:47 +0100
Hi Sheila,

This reminded me of an incident one day when Mike was making coffee in the
microwave.  We had purchased some new glass mugs the previous day and he
used one.  He heated the coffee for the normal amount of time and went to
remove it.  As he did so, the whole cup just melted into powder, minus the
piece of handle he was holding in his fingers.  Thankfully, he was holding
the mug over our breakfast bar and away from his body and he was not hurt.
We were very thankful that day to the Lord for His goodness to us!
Certainly, only this tiny handle piece remined of the mug!

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.