ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2006 12:50:05 +0100
Jenn,

I have suffered lots this way.  You should get something from yyour chemist
to soften the wax and then, hopefully, it will come out.  Don't use too much
though because this blocks the ears also if used in too greater quantity.  I
know though how bad it is when you want to get out and can't hear properly
and have had many scares that way.

Praying for you to do the right thing for this problem.

Go to the doc if you need.  Our ears are very important to us.

--
Carol