ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 14:38:33 -0700
Hi Donna,
I have found that some people make offers of help in much the same way as
they might say "how are you?" or, "have a nice day." As you said,they have
absolutely no intention of following through with their offer.
Thank God that you have a select group of those in your immediate circle
from church that you can count on to be there when you have need of their
help.
Blessings,
Sheila and Vinnie