ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Weston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 08:09:11 +0100
Sharon,

God gave us one word that was to love our daughter unconditionally and to do
that we had to asked him for the love to do this. We never judged her or
told her off for her life stile, but when we new were she was living we
would go and see her and take her some food, but we never gave her money
because we new it would be spent on drugs. Now she is holding down a very
responsible job and her nine year old son is a delight to us. He has been
staying with for the night which he does most Tuesdays and Ginny has been
helping him to make a Egyptian cloves for school today.

Take care, love, David and Ginny Weston.