ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 22:10:28 -0500
Hi Rhonda!

Glad you made it back OK from your trip. I'm new since you left.

My name is Reeva Parry, and though I'm originally from Columbus Ohio,
I now live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Long story, but I'll undoubtedly
get to telling it one of these here days soon.

My age is 58, and I am a widow of five years and five months.

I went to The Ohio State School For The Blind in Columbus and
graduated in June of 1966.

GOD BLESS YOU AND MARK,
Reeva Parry.