ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean Mizrahi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 15:53:49 -0500
Hi Karen,

I know that kind of thing can take time, but, me being the impatient
sort, I want it on my terms and have trouble just waiting on HIM.

There was a lot of violence and other types of abuse that were
horrific and incidious as well.  Sometimes, swearing is the best of
the worst things I do.  Often, if I fall into depressions, I take a
sharp knife to my fingers, just as if I were slashing at my eyes.  I
started that after my first nervous crisis in 1986.  I really hate
that as well, but haven't done it in a long time, so, maybe that part
is over for good.  I pray so.

I also have problems trusting, establishing boundaries, etc.

Luv in Daddy Jesus,

Mari