ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 16:41:22 -0400
Hi guys,
Yes, Liz is finally in the air. Mark called me just as she was taking
off and told me the exact moment that she lifted.  I almost cried,
but partly because I miss her and partly because I'm relieved and so
happy for her.  And, Get this, the last person to board was another
Elizabeth, 15 year old unaccompanied minor.  When she came to the
door of the walkway, she had some trouble getting on because the crew
said that they already had their Elizabeth, meaning my
Elizabeth.  It's just getting too strange.

Still no word from Matt, but Chris has been kicked out of the Life
program.  Oh well, Liz is on her way, and I pray safe.  Rhonda, you
just pray the rain away in your area until about 8:00 tonight when
Liz's second plane takes off for Pensicola, please.  I'd really appreciate it.
Kathy