ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 21:29:19 -0600
Hi guys!

It's been a long time since I've written/looked at e-mail from this list.
Last i heard from Phil, it's been pretty quiet.  Hope you're all doing okay.

Well, I've got a dilemma:  I belong to the DDots-L list, where I send and
receive info about producing music with CakeWalk for Sonar, + CakeTalking,
the Jaws scripts that makes it usable for me.  There is a man who started
e-mailing me privately. He asked me how I'm going about the process, what
I'm using, etc.  He has also shared his method of production with me, sent
me one of his songs, and even gave me bits of detail about how his mother
had died and the resulting process of putting things in order and making
adjustments.  At first, I only remember seeing a number instead of his name.
Then i asked him what his name was, and how he had found me.  He gave me his
name, where he lived, and said he was on the DDots-L list, and was impressed
with the questions I was asking there.  He said later that he has grown very
fond of our correspondence about music.  Eventually, he gave me his phone
number.

With all this in mind, I feel rather uneasy about calling him.  Please pray
with me for wisdom, and tell me what you think.  (Please CC me privately, as
I'm still on NoMail.)  Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks, and God bless you all!

Sharon