ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 11:32:52 -0600
Carol,

Several years ago, when the kids were pretty little, they walked next door
to the gas station and convenience store to buy candy.  Just as they came
out the front door, they heard this yelling and popping sound.  Gretchen
walked to the corner of the building and looked down the street.  A man was
standing in an open doorway across the street with a gun and shooting at a
fleeing man running down the side walk.  The running man was hit once and
started to go down.  Gretchen grabbed Everett and they ran home.  It never
made the news.  You should have been here when a car drove up on our porch
and we had a dozen police cars in our front yard trying to figure out what
had happened.

Phil.