ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 11:02:01 +0100
Vicki,

They tell me it works well and I'm going to do it.  I've also got a plastic
omlette maker which works well in the microwave.

So far as boiling in the bag goes, I think the important thing is that you
try things that will come out in one piece (or without sauce as that makes
them extra hot).

Now, how do I keep this on topic?  Well, the Lord is good!  I am currently
involved in a silly and frivolous conversation as three helpers outside are
painting our home!  Praise God!  They're doing something for us!

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.