ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 23:54:09 -0500
I see. So your dome resembles a shag looped carpet from the 60's then.
That must be one honkin' strand of hair. Best keep good watch over it and
be careful letting Chester play around up there. If he plucks out the root
of that thing it'll slide off the noodle without notice. Or do you have it
sprayed down enough to glue it to your head? If not out on a windy day
that thing would spin around your cranium like a propeller up there. whoop
whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop

Brad

on 04:33 PM 9/15/2006, Phil Scovell said:

That is correct, Brad.  I have one long hair left and every six months I
go
in and have it trimmed an inch or two back.  then he weaves it back and
forth all over the top of my head and sprays it down with hair spray.  No
one can tell the difference.  I leave an opening right in the middle of
the
top of my head so people can see my tattoo of a naked butterfly.

Phil.