ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:17:36 -0400
Hey Guys,
	Could you please breathe a prayer for my son Matt.  He's really
having a rough go of it out in Grand Rapids.  He's still looking for
a full time job and yesterday his glasses broke which adds more
stress to an already tite budget.  When Greg talked to him yesterday,
Greg reported that he sounds upbeat.  He's reading through the
Epistles.  That's a good thing.  I think that his walk with the Lord
is becoming more personal, which is, of course, what every parent
wants, but it is hard, as a parent, to watch the trials that are
necessary for the growth.
	Just in case you're wondering, Chris is still keeping his nose
clean, so to speak.  He's moving out of his efficiency today and into
a three bedroom apartment with two other guys, so he's still off the
streets anyway. He's still working at Burger King.  I'm not sure if
he has paid off his bill to the court yet, but his cell   phone is
still working, so he must have paid that bill anyway.
God bless,
Kathy