ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 16:21:26 -0400
Well, Phil I have no explanations for the reason why people are so
stupid but I do know we are not alone in our feelings concerning this,
just yesterday I was talking to a friend and her son came and told her
that "The Crocodile man died and she too said well, if he wants to be
dumb enough to do all that what do you expect?

--
Todd and Lelia

Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info