ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:11:12 -0400
Hey Carol I like that, I will add that in my opinion a one on one
relationship with our Lord is personal deep meaning that for example, I
sometimes tell God when I am so mad I could choke someone or sometimes
I feel such love that words can't describe how I feel but I know my
daddy knows it.  I think that a one on one relationship with God is
what we make it.  It can be like I said personal or not personal.  Deep
or not deep.  Let me tell you though when its personal and deep its so
much more fulfilling meaning that I know that when I didn't have that
deep relationship with God, I didn't feel His presence as much as I do
now that I know I can be totally honest with Him.

there is my book.

--
Todd and Lelia

Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info