ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:58:13 -0400
I want to thank all of you for your congratulatory wishes.  April
and I are looking forward to a wonderful life together.  She has
occupied second place in my heart and life for quite some time,
and I guess my persistency finally gained me the coveted
second place in her heart and life as well.

April has had a very difficult life, filled with heartache and
disappointment.  It is my desire to fill the rest of her life with the
happiness and joy she so very much deserves.  With the Lord's
help, I want to restore to my precious April the years which
the locust, the cankerworm, the caterpiller, and the palmerworm
have taken away from her.
April's Dave in Ohio
 2 Timothy 4:2 - Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.