ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 10:54:37 -0600
I too have to echo what has already been said about you returning to this
little list.  Your words of wisdom reveal that you have walked with Jesus
during hard times.    Makes me think of that passage in Acts 4:13.

When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were
unschooled,
ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had
been with Jesus.

You're greatly loved by the Lord, and by us on this list, and I know many
others as well.  I always look forward to your comments.  Be encouraged dear
sister.  We're lifting you up in prayer.

Hugs,
Vicki