ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 08:59:08 -0400
Dear Carol,
One of the reasons that I was glad to see you come back on this list
is because of the great, godly wisdom and encouragement  you are,
despite what you yourself are going through.  You are one of those
amazing people, like our dear sister Gale was, who truly let's the
Lord's light shine through you.  You are probably one of his
brightest stars.  I am praying for you to be encouraged soon, in His love.
Kathy