ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2006 07:26:23 -0400
Hey Rhonda,
Praying.  Is there any hobby that Ben might enjoy doing with his
hands?  We just need to pray that he finds a purpose for being.  I
mean, I know that he has a purpose, but sometimes, the person that is
hardest to convince of that fact, is a depressed person.  I pray that
he will feel needed, by God and by others and that he will begin to
discover the joy in living despite his new limitations.
Kathy