Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:11:03 -0400
Dear All,

I have the am mobo, which in theory accepts 3+2+1 SATA drives (the +2 are to
be connected to EZ-Backup and the +1 is an external SATA connection). I
bought with the mobo 4 SATA 500GB HDD and 1 SATA CD/DVD drive.
The mobo also accepts IDE drives, but I only intend to connect one CD/DVD to
this.

When I connect all these drives the system would not start. If I connect an
extra IDE HDD it starts fine, I was even able to install Win XP Pro x64, but
I'm completely unable to access the drives connected to the EZ-Backup. Also
the system won't start if I remove the IDE HDD, even though the system is
installed on one of the SATA drives.

1., Will I need an IDE drive or it should work without it?
2., What do I need to do to have the 2 drives connected to EZ-Backup
working?

Any help would be much appreciated,

			Gabor

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,