BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:10:06 -0700
Yes Ken, you seem to be right that warped minds are now in fashion.

It would also seem that MR. Wright had it right when using his 1x12 and 2x12
rough lumber fascia boards and sun shades in Arizona, because he obviously
understood the need to keep restoration people in business.

cp