From:
Robert Citkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:53:15 -0400
Every so often my dialup gets bogged down by an unknown file transfer.
Sometimes I am later informed that something has been updated, which is
reassuring, but usually I don't know what has been happening.
I have an incoming/outgoing software firewall (preloaded McAfee), but I
still want to know what is being updated, if something is going out to
someone, especially if the someone was able to bypass the firewall, who is
writing to my hard drive.
Is there some way to identify the site to which I am connected, and what is
going in/out?
Rob

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com