From:
alan c lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:13:18 -0800
Lynette,
    A bit more information would help; what is the model of your laptop,
and which OS are you running?  What did you do last prior to the laptop
failure?  It is possible that one of the boot files is corrupted, so you might want to use an Emergency Repair Disk or a
bootable CD (depending on the OS) to try to boot up the laptop and then
repair.  Once you give out more information on your system, more precise
help will come.  Best of luck to you.

Alan Lee

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007, Tomaing, Lynette (Port Moresby) wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have laptop that just stopped working.  Everytime, I tried to switch
> it on, it reads "invalid disk".  Wld somebody please help.
>

> Lynette Tomaing
>

>          PCBUILD maintains hundreds of useful files for download

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com