ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 00:47:49 -0400
I would love to see those of you with whom I have grown so very close, and I
want to see Keith Green.  His music impacted my life as no other.  I want to
ask him what circumstances led him to portray the 23rd PSALM, "The Prodigal
Son" and other stories.  I want to know about the experiences that taught
him that To Obey is Better Than Sacrifice.

Oh, I want to meet Mother Mary to ask her what it was like to hold Jesus in
her arms.  And, I'dlike to meet Hannah.  She dedicated her baby boy to
fulltime service.  Could I have done that if God had permitted me to have a
child, let alone a son?  And I'd like to meet Terri Bouchet.  I am praying
that I have a chance to ask her what she thought about all of the people
fighting on her behalf.  What did she really know?  And, I'd like to meet
Dave's parents and tell them I tried to care for him in a God-honoring way.

Skype Name:  april_r
MSN: No e-mail please:  [log in to unmask]
AIM: No e-mail please:  [log in to unmask]
Yahoo Messenger No e-mail please:  [log in to unmask]
"God is still on the throne!"
April and Miss Flurrie