ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 00:23:15 -0400
Jesus is our brother.  Just as we have an earthly family we have a holy
family as well.  We get to know them as we get to know our earthly family.
We read of them in the bible, and we speak to them and listen to
and learn from their answers and examples they set for us to follow.  As an
aside, did anyone think St. Joseph is the perfect example of true humble
obedience.  He never spoke a word in the bible, but he wondered and never
failed to follow what God told him to do.  This is why, I think, he was
chosen above all other men to be Jesus' earthly father.  We can learn a lot
from looking at the lives of those whom God chooses above all others and
following their examples.  There are those with a limited knowledge of their
earthly families simply because they don't take time to spend quality time
with them.  It is the same with us and our holy family.  Also we get to know
both our earthly parents and our heavenly parents through humble obedience,
understanding through obedience comes faith.----- Original Message -----