ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 21:44:30 +0100
Hi,

I received this from a non-Christian friend today and thought it was really
funny so, at the risk, laugh with me!

Subject: Burials

A man and his ever-nagging wife went on vacation to
Jerusalem. While they were there, the wife passed away. The undertaker told
the husband, "You can have
her shipped home for $5,000; or you can bury her here, in
the Holy Land, for $150."

The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home
The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your wife home,
when
it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would only spend $150?"

The man replied, "Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days
later he rose from the dead. I just can't
take that chance."

DISCLAIMER
In the heat of steamy London:

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.